Missionary blog of Sister Emily Heyer, Brazil Campinas Mission, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tchau Castelo!

Sister W trying to fit in Em's suitcase.  She doesn't want
Em to leave without her...
Welllll.....I was transferred. It makes sense....I have been here for 3 transfers already and I only have 2 left now so I needed to go somewhere else.  But it was still really hard to hear. I am really heart broken to leave Sister P before I finish her training. And Sister W and Sister S. Sister W goes home in 1 more transfer so we are particularly weepy together now. It’s hard to leave when you make best friends. :( I am excited to know where I am going but I also feel really sick. haha. I have no idea where or with who and I was already really tired and stressed before the transfer call so....now I’m a big mess. But that’s okay. It’s all part of the mission fun and I will survive as always. Just let me be really dramatic for a few more hours. 

E was confirmed! She cried so hard. It was so beautiful. She has comfortably moved into her new ward already and is very happy. So naturally we are too. T cried this week saying how I "saved her". I guess it’s still hard for me, a normal girl with my own mistakes and problems and only 20 (almost 21) to feel like I am "saving" someone. It’s an alarming responsibility that hasn’t really sunk into me yet....I do what the Lord asks. And I love it. End of story. I don’t really sit thinking about how I "save people". I don’t know. One day I hope to FEEL what she means by that statement. 

We sang in sacrament meeting (Sister W, Sister L and I) and then later all of the missionaries sang with the primary kids the baptism primary song at a baptism with Elder N accompanying on the Ukelele. It was cute. :) 

Well....that is really it for this week. I’ll let you all know where I am next week. I love you all. Wish me luck. Have a great week! Sorry it’s short!

Sister Heyer


D&C 68:6 Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment